NAG 5.56% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-10

1. 55,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    So they can avoid the commentary about the project being economically viable

Really?

14.5 g/t AuEq at shallow depths. Is that why they have already designed an incline and keep talking about mining this asset. You really need to read the Quarterly

The 40 economically-mineable intersections (or potential stopes) from the first drilling program average 3.7m downhole length, 1.6m EHT and 14.5 g/t gold equivalent (5.4% antimony plus 4.7 g/t gold).
    “The 340 g/t gold assay in a quartz vein within the Nagambie Mine Thrust is an exciting new result for Nagambie. It opens up the likelihood that high-grade ore shoots could occur within thrust faults at the Nagambie Mine, as they do at the Fosterville Mine. With the known Costerfield-style mineralisation at the Nagambie Mine, Fosterville-style mineralisation would further increase the gold equivalent ounces per vertical metre. “With the deepest intersection to date occurring only 250m vertically below surface, we have only scratched the surface of what could be a major high-grade, antimony-gold orebody

Maybe theyt can issue the next Quarterly in Braille just for you pokey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $6.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $43 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 402000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.