SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Thanks pap, I thought they were individual buyers/sellers, good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks pap, I thought they were individual buyers/sellers, good to know.

In regards to the core, I don't think most people here understand what is in the core. The core, as important as it is for the exploration, typically does not have spectacular grades, quite the opposite. Since the copper has already migrated elsewhere, the core is impoverished in copper. The importance of finding it is more so that they can understand where the migration pathways are, not because the grades are going to be spectacular.

That study is not only done by finding the core itself, as every hole provides with joints and fractures that geos analyse to understand the fluid movement. Hence why I keep saying, just because we are not targeting the core does not mean that we cannot hit decent grades.

The stellar hole in BT so far (whatever number it may be, we all know which one I am talking about) was not even in the right direction for high grade mineralisation. This has already been confirmed. So the next round of drilling can be surprising for many here that expect them to be a duster.

As for the money, I agree, it doesn't look promising right now. But again, volatility works both ways. I still remember when SPQ was going up day after day 30-40% daily. A good result can send us back up in a heartbeat. And I think it is a matter of time until we hit that hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.63K 828.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2600191 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8381298 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.