SPQ 10.0% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

A couple here here (gve and papstock) are ringing the 0.2c to...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    A couple here here (gve and papstock) are ringing the 0.2c to .04c bell.

Tally is adding to the said very bad vibes by saying : Massive dilution ahead and I cannot see any way around it. Any CR will be hugely undersubscribed.

Papstock rightly refers to the money situation, but paints a dire picture in that regard.

It all adds up to a created climate of fear, even hopelessness.

Although I appreciate that the way that things have been done over the past 10 months or so (slow reporting on the porphyry expert's on Bottletree, SP-damaging CRs to sophs at 3c then 1.2c and seemingly higgledy-piggledy exploration, non-consummated JVs and a mystery acquisition, awful public presentation, failure to advise the market on some drilling etc as promised ) have seriously damaged market cap as well as confidence in the Board members, I get the feeling that it will all come good one day.

I can't agree with Tally's comments as if that were to happen then the value of the shares would plummet. You have to ask yourself: Is the Board that inept or incompetent that it would oversee a massive loss in shareholder value, a loss so large that its 2 principals, Peter and Carlos, would have seen their combined 100m+ shares drop in value from $7 million to say $300 thousand?

Some here may answer 'yes' to that question, but I cannot, despite the misgivings about what has happened to the share price since late January 23 when the SP was 7c.

I know that others here scorn my theory that all will be hunky dory with the sale of Steam Engine, but that is the way clear. I don't see imminent assay results from Bottletree doing anything special to the SP. In fact, I think that they will be used by holders thinking of selling. and in the process, flooding to flood the market, hoping for liquidity, A good sale of Steam Engine is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $122 13.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3002687 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 392894 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 2713550
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.