SVG 0.00% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-128

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Hi Towie,

I picked up the remaining sells @0.003 for <$500 and a small bite at the @0.033s
    @0.033 there is about $2500 sell volume left.
    @0.035 to 0.039 there is <$5000 sell volume available.
    After that it's back to pre-entitlement value levels without the 2:1 6c options.
    Just a few nibbles available.

I think someone else will clear the 0.033s before I have further funds available or the disposition to buy more.

My opinion is that all the posters on this thread have something of value to read - So I don't put the blinkers on or IGNORE anyone,
    IMO Everyone is well intentioned but frustrated with SVG having made huge losses at current SP.

Indeed it is unrefutably true that SVG is underperforming

I have done better with other stock posters have suggested such as MGH (Bizzells transport company MAAS).
    Posters suggested looking at KIN, WKT, DRE and others if you track back through the threads.
    Lately I looked into IPOs with solid government contracts and those with positive balance statements such as BIS, CDA, GTK, AD8, ATA, NOR, ACE, PME, CPU, ODA, RUL. As I have diversified away from SVG, and only happy to pick up low volume, lowest price offers.

I would like to see SVG climb out of the pit of despair, and out of the naughty corner.

Starting to enjoy investing again. Don't put all your eggs in the SVG basket is my experience to stay sane.

Merc Out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2804 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.