RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

There was an excellent announcement today from RXHClears up why...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    There was an excellent announcement today from RXH

Clears up why the accounts couldn't be lodged, what parties were involved, what the technical accounting issue was that caused the delay and needed to be resolved and indicated a timeframe of prior to 30 June to get the outstanding accounts completely finalised and lodged

One would expect if no additional issues after that RXH would be applying to the ASX to be relisted on the grounds that they would have met all mandatory reporting requirements

I am personally very happy with the announcement and will now watch to see that in fact what they have said actually transpires

For the record and in fairness Ruwan did finally get back to me a few weeks ago (after I sent a reasonable but fairly strongly worded and direct email) and he indicated that they were definitely working hard to resolve the issues and certainly wanted to re-list without being able to provide any detail of course for disclosure reasons

Let's see how we go from here but it's certainly a step in the right direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.