NHC 2.06% $4.76 new hope corporation limited

my only question is demand.fully understand historic sp as i...

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    my only question is demand.
    fully understand historic sp as i bought in at 2.10 compete A as per previous posts.
    My question is it appears to be holding around the approx newcastle price of $120 usd which appears to be providing nhc the ability to pay a .40 cent div.pa which i'm obviously happy with.If our dollar increases nhc is stuffed but imo only i doubt that.
    china may not like buying our coal but if they want to keep a visual on HK they require clean long burning Australian coal u can't see HK from china using Krap coal..
    So for the more informed posters,not me,who believes approx usd $120 approx is sustainable which means a .40 cent pa div is sustainable taking into account the massive increase in global coal power stations starting with china and with Japan requiring Australian clean co.?

ps pity our DH govt didn't push the fact to the global marxist organisttions WEF ,WTO etc they could reduce global coal emissions by buying Australian clean coal as in approx 30% , any idiot should understand emissions is not their global agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.76
Change
-0.100(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.86 $4.76 $10.07M 2.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 73067 $4.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.78 23855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.