KRR 5.56% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Well, I think we all need to email them and tell them we are...

1. 11,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    Well, I think we all need to email them and tell them we are unhappy with progress and delays, at this rate we will all be 6 feet under before we get exploration news. Horrible argument against drilling multiple targets simultaneously. If they drill one at a time then it will take 1-2 years to get going. There are plenty of geologists out there ready for work, especially with the recent battery tech crash and those related commodities like Li, Ni etc. tanking hard in recent months. A lot of those types of companies are holding off on drilling and avoiding heavy expenses.

Us on the other hand, we have a Copper and Gold focus, potentially silver too. Some of the hottest commodities right now. Many companies would dream of our tenures, and we have no price restrictions. Why not go hard on the drilling front right now?! If we soak through most of the $5M before the next $4M gets paid by TVN, then at least we have assays from numerous targets coming through and if any of them hit a high-grade or decent intersection, then a breakout occurs. If we have to raise capital, then it will be at a much higher share price and nobody would be against that..

As with the hard rock story, sounds like most of Australia and the drilling challenges at play, but most other companies seems to deal with it and get their programs done on time and on budget...

Let's go!
    Last edited by coto: 13/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.397K 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5690977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1473493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.