KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Good on you Gollada for sharing the notes from your conversation...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Good on you Gollada for sharing the notes from your conversation with TB.

Just as an update, re my contacts and the board situation. Haven't had a catch up in person as yet but did mention KRR to the contact/friend who I believe would make an excellent chair of the board (he has the runs on the board and I know the respect he has for shareholder money and the importance of communicating with them!) Had a good chat on the phone about KRR and other stuff. He had a look at KRR and he was surprised to see TB running it. As some have mentioned here before, TB can be quite arrogant, maybe he has softened considering his chat with Gollada? My friends view was that TB (he knows of him well from the past) always thought he should be running with the likes of Forrest and Ellison etc. To him, he says it looks like the top 20 is probably mates of the board so would be hard to remove them. He's not really interested in getting in the muck of it with his own new venture at the moment...but that new venture could play a part sometime down the track...possibly.
    The other contact I haven't caught up with as yet, been trying to but just haven't caught him. Doubt he would be interested, he leads to good a life without taking all this on.

Given Gollada's comments it sounds like TB possibly reads hotcopper here and there to get a feel for whats being said probably about him, not just the company. Well TB, there's a lot more than 8 or 10 of us who are unhappy. Progress has been far too slow and we should be in a much better place, or at least more knowledgable about the ground at TC than what we are in now when we have rising gold, copper and silver prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $23.05K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 14470121 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 757601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 856984
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.