KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

I don't know what exactly a geologist can do if the drill...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I don't know what exactly a geologist can do if the drill can't go through and is repeatedly wavering off because of the underlying rock. they can only retry or log that deviation.

Geologists are usually present on the drill sites and do several tasks like supervising the drill hole orientation and angle of drilling at the start of each hole, survey orientation at intervals to chart out the path of the hole, sample collection, and logging, hole termination, etc.

Having said that, there is no reason why the mgmt can't hire a second or third geologist for 6mnth to a year to push through and get more drilling done. especially if they have the money.

This is where the management comes into the picture and their approach and strategy can make such a huge difference.

It is just a matter of what they think is important and what they see value in - Is the mgmt priority to get more drilling done ASAP or are they not too fussed about the timelines as long as the monthly burn rate is low? we can keep debating the merits of one or the other but the right to make the decision ultimately sits with the mgmt.

if the mgmt doesn't see merit in what is being proposed then it won't change its approach and after a point in time if the Shareholders don't see merit in how the mgmt is going about things then the SH can and will ask for a change and vote them out.

This is nothing very special or novel and it happens with companies where SHs eventually lose faith and patience in the incumbent mgmt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.326K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1290631 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 959974 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.