KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-65

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    @coto, They don't even have to double the meters they are drilling to 30,000 m. That is a big ask.

All we are asking is increase the rate of drilling. That is try and drill the promised 15,000 m in a shorter timeline by cutting the wait time between each drill. We are just asking them to drill more holes than they have in the past 6 months.

At this rate of drilling 2 rounds per 6-9 months even if we hit something every second drill, the SP will not budge. At this rate, we won't have enough momentum to push the SP North . The classic example is Kurundi. The result was positive but that was 2 years back and we all know how the market responded to that announcement.

I am sure there are quite a few SH who bought at 2c and even 3c from the pre-Kurundi and HPA days. I feel sorry for them. 2+ years of waiting and still no light at the end of the tunnel. That must hurt.

May be once the mgmt has bought back all they can at sub 1c price we will see some push. In the meanwhile every shareholder who bought at higher prices will have to sit on the sideline and watch. Let's hope this passes quickly.

I am hoping the the volume on Friday was a part of the buy back and we will get an announcement sometime today to confirm that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.386K 170.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1271520 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 955707 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.