KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-47

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    "Don’t forget, it only takes a small hit to get the share price firing and cracking. "

Sadly I don't see that happening, unless we hit the load stone or extremely high grades. We hit gold at Kurrindi, I didn't see the share price firing and cracking then.

At any given time the bulk of the buying comes from existing shareholders. If the shareholders are pissed and disgruntled then just one decent hit won't set a rocket under the SP.

We need momentum for SP to go up and that needs a series of drills in a short succession backed with positive results. Each positive result adds to and builds on the previous announcement. If you have one positive result every 2 years then you loose the momentum like with the Kurrindi drill results.

How can the SP go up when every share holder is thinking of bailing out as soon as they are back in green.

The company is too focused on keeping the cost low. It is a very short sighted approach. It is becoming a classic example of penny wise and pound foolish. The cost per month is low but the cost per activity is way to high.

Given the bad weather is preventing them from drilling, what is preventing them with coming up with a detailed drilling schedule for the year? They almost had an year to survey and identify targets. By now they should know which sites they will be drilling an when. How difficult is it to include a "Forward work program" section at the end of each announcement to indicate what activities are planned in the near future.

After spending a year, just repeating we intend to drill 15000 m is not enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.094K 509.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2433916 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6363530 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 2702
Last updated 15.58pm 22/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.