RRL 2.10% $1.98 regis resources limited

Fully agree. At these prices regis is closer to distressed and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Fully agree. At these prices regis is closer to distressed and its scrip extremely cheap, and why i firmly believe the primary corporate focus of the board should be on strengthening the stock price to stave off hostile takeover, as well as providing other options for M&A down the line.

Even a token buyback of lower value would be a strong signal to the market. I bought into NST the day it announced a buy back at a price 7.30. There were othrr factors of course and had been watching for a bit but the buy back near forced my hand.

You mention WGX... compare its market cap to RRL and then look at production profiles. RRL is damn cheap (for a reason given past management calls), and the priority of board should be restoring confidence to help restore confidence and improve the share price. A buy back turbo charges and buttresses this. my perfect quarter is 100m cash generation, and 15-30m going towards a buy back over the next year. Pay down debt and strengthen balance sheet with rest. at 100M, plenty left over for capital requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.043(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.02 $1.95 $2.555M 1.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 23310 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 16426 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.