LYC 1.39% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

Read and look at numbers. AL executives have a responsibility to...

1. 7,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492

Read and look at numbers. AL executives have a responsibility to keep stock high. Al can be cheerful but she is just doing her job. If you don't dig deeper you will always think positive. AL stuttering is increasing substantially. Now this could be old age or something else. JMO it gets worse when she knows numbers don't support what she is saying. Go back to 2019 and listen to any presentation to understand what i am saying.

Here is the 2019 Q1 CC

Weehawken

Maybe because these professional money managers do not think it is as important as you do. also if any Mangement person had discussions with GR and did not disclose it to all SH they would be in violation of insider trading Laws. So I think all the questioners know that a question like you wounder about would never be answered in a publick conference. I am not saying phone calls are not made I know they are but they are very cryptic and never admitted two. I find in upsetting that you received 16 up votes because that means 16 people like you are clueless about how market works. Lynas has alreadyeddieB
    NC as far back as 2010 said this and it is said couple of times a year every year since then, Do you realy need to here it confirmed? What I was amazed at is that she admitted the China's northern rare earths had lower cost than Lynas. Northern RE is some ware between 7 ~ 9 times bigger than Lynas

i have entered data into my charts from this report. I am distracted right now and want to withhold comments of what this will mean to AR and SP till i have had time to think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.090(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 $14.95M 2.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $6.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 6919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.55
  Change
0.090 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.53 $6.58 $6.51 732559
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.