ALK 1.94% 50.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-66

1. 1,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2007
    The complete frustration and exasperation in the tone of posters is understandable.

I can only suggest those who hold look away for a while, one should not expect an overnight miracle to land in the lap of ALK holders.

This is a sound company, has made people rich, then stolen their dreams in a post euphoric demerger quagmire. Same goe for ASM.

The mining business moves very slowly, then if success lands, very quickly. In my experience, the best way to emotionally handle this to have other stocks with shorter execution time lines or a string of them that their goal sooner and distract the mind.

I am happy to accumulate in the 50's and sell those parcels in the 60's, not trying to be too optimistic or too greedy. That passes the time, makes a couple of dollars and takes away the frustration of a buy, watch, hold and endure the pain.

All holders of 10 years plus know the drill. Patience and project execution can pay off handsomely.

To more recent holders, there is not much I can add. Except, if you can't stand the wait, open the gate, in the absence of M&A, this is a slow burn.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $304.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $485.3K 959.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 381272 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 28090 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.