BCI 4.08% 23.5¢ bci minerals limited

Just following on from my post above, and thinking of the recent...

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Just following on from my post above, and thinking of the recent 'approvals' announcement, one must always consider the Mardie Pond filling flowsheet process.

Again, one would expect that BCI won't simply be able to fill Ponds 1, 2 and 3 all at once, as the announcement infers. See the following snip.

"This approval requires BCI to update the groundwater modelling using data collected while the first three evaporation ponds (ponds 1, 2 and 3) are being filled. This will ensure the most accurate groundwater modelling is available to inform the filling of the remaining ponds and crystallisers. Further approval of the GMMP will be required for Ponds Four onwards, following the submission of updated groundwater modelling from the first three ponds."

So following the flowsheet, BCI will have to initially fill Pond 0, into Pond 1, then wait for a period of evaporation before progressing the Pond 1 sea water to Pond 2, before filling Pond 1 once again.

And so it goes on.

The flowsheet process then needs to be repeated to Pond 3, AND ONLY THEN (again allowing for a period of time for the Pond 3 water to be monitored), BCI must stop and report 'the updated groundwater modelling data' before being given the greenlight by the regulators to restart and progress the Pond 3 brine to Pond 4, and so on, again in line with the flowsheet method.

Anyone bold enough to suggest that this process won't be delayed any further.....????

Probably explains why they are at 23c. SW may get his wish of (under) 20c....... wink.png

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $677.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $66.15K 277.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93753 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 153688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.