MMA 0.00% 30.0¢ maronan metals limited

1. 4,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

Thank you for your post I appreciate it, It is good to see, that others that are not even on the BML forum can see what they have been doing.

And PhillW my apologies you feel that way. It would have been good to get some support.
    I have since ignored them as per my post. They would team up and have my posts moderated and id get suspended (My posts were factual occasionally though). Though they can and still say any unsubstantiated past things they want usually trying to stick a knife in to current holders any way they can.. I reported them by myself by the looks of it. Nothing gets done....
    I really don't know how moderators cant see this right in front of their eyes. Hmm.
    Most posters DID NOT stand up for their company. They where then allowed to do and say anything. Hot copper being what it is allows this. (if someone phill doesn't ignore can re post this to him. lol.)

As pimply56 has said, HC is troll central now, on both the stock threads and the general discussion threads. Trolls are loud , hateful and persistent , generally posting unsubstantiated information which is against HC policy but is not acted upon unless enough people report the posts.
    Trolls must be a money spinner for HC because the mods come down hard on posters who take issue with them , no doubt about it.

I do Appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.