MMA 0.00% 30.0¢ maronan metals limited

its been a good forum so far here, BML is a dogs dinner of a...

1. 5,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    its been a good forum so far here, BML is a dogs dinner of a forum page.. i held that one for a short time but lost faith in mgmt there, which wont be factored into any peer valuations analysis.. but the forum is full of a whole mixture of emotional posters, from those who are emotionally committed (despite being endlessly strung along by mgmt IMO) to those who were burned and feel the need to either vent or perhaps to genuinely ward off others to the many fluffy unicorns and raibows posters who seem blinkered to the failings of their mgmt.
    I enjoy PhillWs contributions here and honestly i dont see why anyone is getting their knickers in a twist over him/her being constructively critical (whether right or wrong).. There are plenty of stocks that get turned into directors gravy trains collecting salaries for achieving nothing.. i personally would put BML in that basket... so to that extent I empathise with the questioning of the progress.. its likely they are in discussions for funding IMO.. perhaps with Crescat or others.. my guess is thats the reason for the delay in progress, rather than the gravy train explanation.

just because someone has something critical to say doesnt mean they are a troll.. and even if they are, simply reply witha fact based case to counter and let everyone make up their own mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.