MMA 0.00% 30.0¢ maronan metals limited

@spendit you were invited here by wverily and myself and youre...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    @spendit you were invited here by wverily and myself and youre welcome to stay.

To the scattered and ununited Maronan and Boab community,

verily and I have decided to start a reddit page, this will unfold as time goes on but for now if you would like to visit and join, it can be found at r/MaronanBoabMetals

why join the two together? There are similarities. Boab is obviously being manipulated with its share price. And Boab posters on hot copper are obviously being trolled. For boab investors to discuss boab freely the conversation needs to move elsewhere. And they need to invite more people to the reddit page than the hot copper thread.

Why has Maronan held up so well? It hasnt been a case of sitting back and waiting for things to happen, it has been hard work. I have written articles about ASX corruption in the past and I have written quite a few about stock bashing of quality stocks on forums and Ive also written articles about the opposite, stock pumping of lifestyle companies. I also have made a petition about dishonest ASX practices which 8000 people have signed. So when I decided to go yolo on Maronan I put some of that experience to good use.

Since January I have been writing to numerous disgruntled ASX investors and telling them to give another ASX stock a chance, in this way carefully explaining that Maronan has the right deposit in the right location with the right management and the right investors. Investors like Tavi Costa and Don Durrett. For this reason, a whatsapp group I started for friends and family and ASX investors has grown to 24 people. I started a facebook page ASX corruption exposure (Maronan metals investors) where I post every day (facebook is not popular but we will try with reddit).

So, including Boab in with Maronan we hope that you can achieve the same results as us.

A few words on @philw

i do not know the guy, I have been impressed with his posts however I was starting to believe that his core principals are directly at odds with mine. I take this Maronan investment very seriously because this is where I believe all investors can get their faith back in the stockmarket.

I would like to see an entire change to the incentive structure and capital raising structure of the stockmarket, and for this we have to show how things should be done properly. If Maronan metals were to do capital raising last month at 20c and now they were drilling, and then five years from now the price has shot up to $10, would I be happy? Should I be happy? No way. Because if that capital raise hadn't been given to some institution, who two years later lent his shares out to a short seller to earn passive income, the price could have gone to $15.

who is on the share register is important and who how capital is raised is important. And that is why fundamentally philw's views are opposed to the views of Verily and myself.

also Philw claiming you should just block the trolls. Thats just like sticking your head in the sand, those trolls might not be making you agitated and angry but they are still bashing your investment and stopping any potential investors from supporting. And what if philw has blocked me? He missed out on this whole explanation.

I dont think Philw is a troll but I dont think he is the right type of investor for the group we have. If he likes institutions, big players coming aboard, lots of lovely high frequency trading, centre point trades, iceberg trades, after market trades all that institutional trading then he has totally picked the wrong stock.

so I warmly welcome whoever likes to join, please start an account with reddit and join the MaronanBoabMetals group. This is essential because for maronan and boab to be successful for all of us, the stock bashing in front of potential investors has to stop and share price and algorithms/high frequency traders cant have a foothold as we progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.