MMA 0.00% 21.5¢ maronan metals limited

Well, this is my last post on this thread unless I receive a...

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Well, this is my last post on this thread unless I receive a response from Richard, because this thread (Quarterly Activities Report) has degenerated into the classic BML thread where we have posters mindsets changing to an us Vs them attitude. We now have a minority twisting facts and wanting to exclude me from groups because I express my dissatisfaction with the latest quarterly because I believe that the most important bullet point (2024 drilling campaign) I expected to see in the quarterly did not rate a mention and I suspect the reason why was because of lack of funding which could have been addressed back in March.

I'm the big bad wolf because I suggested back as far as early March that MMA should do a capex because I believe that MMA needs to be fully funded for the 2024 drilling season which starts in a matter of weeks. Never mind that the capex I had in mind and stated numerous times was to include Crescat Capital and give them the option to take a significant uptake of the capex on the proviso that they exercise their 2024 options early. Somehow, I'm a corporate stooge designed to undermine the MMA share registry.

Fast forward to today, the last day of April and tomorrow being the first day of May and we have no mention of the 2024 drilling schedule. How hard is it to put a one-line statement in the quarterly stating that the 2024 drilling campaign is scheduled to commence within X period? Could it be because the procrastination on the funding front has meant that they have not been in a position to schedule drilling rigs? If it's because they require to see the 2024 scoping study details , then keep the market informed and state as much. I have already stated that in my estimation if MMA cannot upgrade a suitable percentage of the starter zone to indicated from the assays from the 2024 drilling season then that will probably extend the development timeline of Maranon by at least 9 months and possibly longer.

We appear to have certain contributors that wish to create an MMA group. It's a free world and by all means start your group on Reddit or anywhere else you want, just keep the HC MMA forum about fundamentals and technical analysis and not about personal attacks and perceive conspiracy theories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $54.57K 246.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94600 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.