MGT 5.06% 37.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Why yes I do....a shite load more than .275 cents...In all...

1. 2,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Why yes I do....a shite load more than .275 cents...

In all seriousness, the consolidation was terrible for longer term shareholders. Post consolidation did however lay out a palatatable, more enticing proposition for new entrants.

Enter Tim Dobson. Compare Tim to the HIO fella, Brian and it's laughable. Was a shareholder of HIO well before my holding in MGT. Once the consolidation was done and dusted with Tim at the helm the value of MGT presented far beyond where I felt comfortable in HIO. I jumped ship mid/late 23. Took the loss. Tim simply presented as a far more professional, apt CEO.

His tenure to date has crossed off many pieces of the pie needed in order to see the project move forward. Many of which i didn't/wasn't aware of.

I genuinely believe a DFS partner is likely in the next quarter. Unfortunately Brian Grazian, to me, appears to be simply kicking the can down the road at HIO.

A good CEO like Tim is hard to find for a minnow like MGT. His application to MGT to date has seen state and federal linkage and more to the point discussions with UAE, Japanese and other Asian probabilities/possibilities as far as strategic partnerships. A steal at 27 cents is an understatement.

In a nutshell, the consolidation provided an opportunity to good to refuse given the management change that took place along with years worth of drilling that got consolidated into what was/is only 77 million shares outstanding. That with the DFS partnerships on its door...have been adding of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $30.14K 79.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118108 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 4054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ 25024
Last updated 15.04pm 04/06/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.