BCN 0.00% 2.2¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-38

1. 6,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    i agree DB..
    point 1.. they have gone from explorer director fees to producer ones.. thats fine with me
    point 2.. you are correct.. whats the solution?
    do we propose resolutions for the AGM?
    either performance based bonuses attached to share price or some kind of article to mandate a minimum buyback program .. hard to figure out how to quantify it as there are many moving parts such as acquisitions that might influence what money you would want to go to that.

the divvy consistency (or lack thereof) negates the point of having a divvy at all, might as well put it all in buy backs as an inconsistent divvy doesnt attract divvy investors.

in their defence i will say they have used the profits to solidify our life of mine, and yes its true we arent getting instant gratification in our share price for these gains.. but in the fullness of time it will be priced in. Acquisitions arent as cheap a way fo building ounces, but we havent been fortunate enough with the drill bit to grow organically faster than depletion of resource. I think they have managed the company well, they are gowing it in a steady manner, but we are at a point in growth where we are effectively at a glass ceiling, no big instos will look at us at our current size, so how do we grow the SP from here?.. They are doing everything the can to bridge that gap.. TE on its own might get us an elephant that could bring us to midcap status ... Jaurdi is growing, unquestionably our LOM is massively improving through acquisitions, though we as yet have shown no signs of moving up from 25-30ozkpa.

we have the potential to go to 50ozkpa through grade improvement, but would that be enough to change our status as viewed by instos?.. probably not.. so it will only move our share price pro rata.

we have the upside of 1. miner to gold ratio 2. gold price / margin that might have the potential to bring us into higher teirs in terms of index inclusion and insto interest.
    we have massive room for improvemnet in AISC if we lift grade.. its been very understandable that we have sought to mine the lowest grade we can until now while the life of mine was at a very low level, the pressure is now off on that front, and yes, its still good to maximise what gets mined... but we now can comfortably lift the grade ... i dont know the answer.. but i expect we will do it while we process the GL ounces for the imroved AISC of both parties, but what will be the mining plan after that period is over?.. that is an interesting and significant question we dont have an answer to yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 354617 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 814900 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.