NHC 1.05% $4.71 new hope corporation limited

Mine plant upgrades lift Bengalla production...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Mine plant upgrades lift Bengalla production (miningmonthly.com)

Some gems from the above link

"Run-of-mine coal production for the April quarter was 3 million tonnes, an increase of 23.4% compared to the previous quarter due to a lower RoM strip ratio of 3.9 compared to 5.1" - Wonder how long they are in this low strip sequence?

"Increased CHPP feed and higher washery yield contributed to saleable coal production of 2.2Mt, a 20.3% improvement on the previous quarter"

"March was the sixth highest coal sales month in the history of Bengalla Mine's operations" - Guess what April will be

"The free-on-board cash cost excluding state royalties was $73.4 per sales tonne, a 7.8% reduction on the previous quarter." - related to change in strip ratio? really wish they expanded on this a little more

"New Acland Minesaleable coal production was 280,000t, compared to 230,000t in the previous quarter" - NAM is really starting to ramp up

"New Acland Mine's 2023-24 financial year coal sales guidance from 660,000-800,000t"

"During the quarter, access to Willeroo Pit was gained via the Lagoon Creek Crossing, which was completed at the end of February, enabling mining to begin in March"

"While rebuilds of trucks and ancillary equipment continue, the majority of these works have now been completed," - cap ex to lower

"The Land Court of Queensland has yet to set a hearing date for the Oakey Coal Action Alliance's legal challenge to the Queensland government's grant of the Associated Water Licence." - only uncertainty I can see of late

strong buy for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.71
Change
-0.050(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $3.981B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.76 $4.78 $4.68 $6.591M 1.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11122 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.72 22902 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.