A1M 0.00% 36.5¢ aic mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-43

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Next week we have the approval for director participation (now at a health premium) in the CR at a total of $800k. Lots of skin in the game.

Looks like with Eloise a lot hinges on what Lens 6 can give us in terms of grade and recovery, and how the deeps fare beyond z335 which appears to have delivered lower grade and volume so far (considering May quarter was expected to have lower volume due to level transitioning). In any case with the investment in infrastructure and equipment upgrades we are now producing in a record year. We need to keep this up and ensure equipment and infrastructure costs can continue suppressed. Though we can see the investment in this infrastructure will continue to support the company into Jericho development and mining.

As long as these are in acceptable ranges, the real company-maker here is Jericho @dbd25. I for one wouldn't be here if it weren't for that prospect.

Considering the costs and value at hand, I am surprised to see the share price dip this heavily. As even the broker adjustments were in the range of minus 7-14%. I suspect given the current environment some additional derisking is at play with some institutions. Buy/sell appetite appears to be stabilising for now, I do observe a bot sell at a small increment now and then, and what would have to appear to be institutional buying (large buy orders buying up). If I were to speculate, someone is trying to tease out more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $208.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.5¢ 35.0¢ $573.9K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52566 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 17667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.