LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

I just finished reading the Quarterly Report (QR) and once again...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    I just finished reading the Quarterly Report (QR) and once again I found it to be very encouraging and it describes the current state of a very busy company.  These are not the easiest times for the rare earth (RE) industry, that said, these are great times for the RE players to make progress on the many projects dotting the map…

In the US there has been a great RE find in Wyoming (US State) and while I don’t share the excitement of a US find, it could serve to raise RE interest in the US and beyond.   Of course most Hot Copper regulars realize that the mine constitutes only part of a successful RE company, the intellectual Property (IP) and experience pave the way to enhance existing processes and create new the processes as described in the QR…

"In a further exciting development for Lynas, as announced on 27 June 2024, Lynas Malaysia is targeting first production of two separated Heavy Rare Earths (HRE) products in the CY 2025. A new process will produce separated Dysprosium (Dy) and Terbium (Tb) at Lynas Malaysia for the first time and will complement Lynas’ existing Light Rare Earths product range."...

This clearly illustrates that Amanda is staying true to her commitment to maintain Lynas as a horizontally integrated company as opposed to pursuing new product such as magnet manufacture.  Amanda has kept Lynas in the game with traditional as well as “boutique” RE offerings and she continues to execute the well thought out business plan…

The bottom line is that things are very busy within Lynas, we are at a point where the many carefully choreographed processes are beginning to work as one.   Perhaps there will be a good time to grow into alternative businesses but it would seem the plate is pretty full at this point… JMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.