BGD 4.17% 25.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

Dear Investors & Colleagues,Once again, I find it hard to...

1. 3,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    Dear Investors & Colleagues,

Once again, I find it hard to believe everything that we have achieved in only a few short months. As promised, we started calendar year 2024 with the same blistering pace as 2023, locking in major progress on all fronts to close out the financial year.

Each of Tunkillia and Tarcoola are taking significant steps forward as we now convert the past few years of work into a series of rapid, tangible gains.

Our initial Scoping Study for Tunkillia has validated our strategy to target capital economies of scale in development, outlining a ~130,000ozpa Au with a $1,917/oz Au AISC that would rank Tunkillia #17 of 47 Australian gold operations today. We have already identified multiple opportunities to optimise capex, opex and mine life.

Looking to our potential 'Stage 1' strategy, we have remodelled Tarcoola's Perseverance open pit mine mineralisation and confirmed a JORC Resource of ~20koz Au @ ~2 g/t Au in the open pit floor. We will also pursue additional opportunities here, as such mineralisation is highly valuable given our existing licensed mill.

On the corporate front we have likewise had an extraordinary quarter, racking up a $4.25m gold sale, the successful application for $1.49m JMEI tax credits from the ATO, and completing an over-subscribed institutional placement and SPP. This also saw Collins Street Asset Management become a 6.9% substantial shareholder.

Last but not least, as we move forward into a new phase of development we are fortunate to welcome Nicola Frazer as CFO and Kim Russell as our new GM Development. Both are highly experienced South Australian professionals who share our ambition to make a significant contribution to the State’s mining industry.

We encourage all shareholders to review our Quarterly Reports in detail - we are working as hard for your investment as you did, and we are very excited for the future.

A detailed copy of these announcements can be found on the ASX platform and the Company's website .
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6329/6329812-1e4e308de2e992df1ce38f05a35c018a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $13.38K 54.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23788 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 52938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.