BCM 7.69% 1.2¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

And there we have it folks The complete rubbish spouted by BBX...

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    And there we have it folks

The complete rubbish spouted by BBX was frankly outrageous and I have really enjoyed reading various geologists and other market savvy people on HC who, like me, spotted this manure from a mile away.

As a matter of interest I note in the final stanza the Company/CP? is now claiming the gold and PGMs are refractory. Well so much for the magic ionic invisible metals. But as we know refractory metals are fine to assay using routine analysis.

Pretty ballsy claiming this now as it kind of makes a mockery of the wild claims over the years. but hey ho.

The blame is squarely with the CP who conveniently signed off (made up?) all this crap from the safety of Brazil and the Board who knew what, when and how?

So now it has a low grade, completely uneconomic REE project in Brazil and nothing else.

Good luck all (Tubs, Syd, GeoA amongst others), its been fun.

We were 100% right and Middy and his mates were (as we suspected) just a bunch of paid pumpers and patsies.

Nothing left to talk about here. This thing will be 0.1c in 6 months as as $1m shell looking for a new deal.

See ya'll on the next scam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.968M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $14.52K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1447552 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 83333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.