ALK 2.25% 45.5¢ alkane resources limited

is it fair to assume I could be right - investors lost...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1571
    is it fair to assume I could be right - investors lost confidence in the BoDs and the MD and some refresh is needed at least at board level but I think it is also time for Nic to step down.

this is now getting serious and if the BoDs are ignoring these clear signs, then they are all responsible for what is happening.

In order for ALK to turn the corner this is what they need to do (in my view):

1. Nic to show 5 year plan of where ALK will be from growth point of view as on this front the picture is as clear a mud.
    a - Nic showed what Tomie will look like in 5 years and how much positive cashflow ALK will generate over the period but he could not explain what ALK is planning to do with all that cash. He literary mumbled word salad on this point.
    b - All smart companies use that projected cashflow to make investment decisions today - there are lot of very cheap exploration companies with good projects around and ALK is not making any moves. Also, there is option to buy more prospective tenements from cash-strapped explorers. Also plenty of JV opportunities.

2. Urgent board refresh with two new board members. 1 director with m&a experience and 1 director to be economic geologist to assist with strategies on further exploration. Someone who will explain to the current mob the effects of targeting the high-grade zones at Boda. Kaiser and Boda2/3.

3. ALK to expand their exploration budget at NMPP for about $2m and to also start targeting some of the high-grade zones to enhance the overall grade of the resource. Yes, it does matter if the resource is 14.7Moz AuEq at 0.58g/tEq or if it's 18.5Moz AuEq at 0.62g/tEq.

Right now, I hold all the board and the MD as responsible for destroying the value of this company. Their refusal to accept any responsibility for the SP and only blaming sentiment is disgusting.
    It is unreal they can't see they need to change their strategy. I really start to think they are all negligent and only care about milking wages.

If the company is forecasting around $500m of positive cashflow over the next 5 years but refuses to increase their exploration budget by around $2m it only means no one on the BoDs and the MD have any clue how to run strategy and grow the company.

Also, always under forecasting production and then "overdeliver" is actually poor forecasting but it works for retail investors while makes instos scared. And when one under-forecast and still misses the target makes them real amateurs.

with SP below 50c while POG is over $3600aud the BoDs is acting like "let them eat cakes".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.