BMN 14.2% $2.57 bannerman energy ltd

Yep and I've waited all that time for the next cycle. "When spot...

1. 8,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Yep and I've waited all that time for the next cycle.

"When spot prices hit $150" this is just your opinion with all due respect. I too fell in love with Uranium once upon a time
    I don't believe a lot of the garbage that the so called expert post about any materials. They all have a motive be it Lithium, Uranium etc.

I'll ask this question though sunnyaus, at what point would you sell out? Would you risk losing capital and hold on, or sell out and protect your profits/capital?
    I'm assuming fundamentally you are positive about the future of the Uranium supply side and until that changes you will remain a holder?

There's no doubt that BMN is one of the most advanced Uranium projects in the world and we have all been waiting for U prices to make it feasibly economical to mine.

Through experience my biggest fear has always been that if say my average buy price was $2 (I just picked a number) that the share price falls below this and a low ball offer is put forward and management sell out and you wear a loss.
    Been there, done that.

By all means, with BMN still a large holding of mine, like all of you here I'll happily see it's sp go to the moon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.