BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

An important week coming for the stock. And maybe for the sector...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3946
    An important week coming for the stock. And maybe for the sector - all U stocks.
    U sector is doing great. U stocks very well. BMN among the best. If you read thru my posts for last couple of months, I had been writing is that BMN is a hot and cold stock. When it rises it rises. When it falls, it falls big. It fell from 487 to 190. And then has risen to 348. If U sector behaves 400, but 380 first for 100% gain, may be in reach.
    Personally I let go my BMN. It made a gain of around 80%, I didn't get all as I didn't pick bottom and high, but made close to 60%. I thought I will take that off the table and then assess. The way CCJ is going, looks like we may continue the up trend for some time more. I want to buy back, but I am not sure about the price. I am watching if CCJ continues on its rise or does a back test of 45. That will be key point for my decision.

This is what I have written about U sector in my Weekly Report this week. Anyone more interested in other sectors, general markets, etc, look at my other posts around the weekly report, as I write that on one thread only.
    • Uranium Sector overview - I have been writing for last few months months, May end top, July end bottom, September end top. I had written we may do highs in September end/October start. CCJ reached 52 yesterday, a gain of over 50% in a month (it was 35 on September 6). So that has played out exactly as I thought. I am no Nostradamus. I have been writing about Uranium stocks for over 3 years. I do the numbers, weekly/yearly etc. This is the 4th year in a row that September has seen the highs in the Uranium sector. May not be scientific, but its a pattern. I follow patterns. They don't always work. But sometimes they do. The did this time. And I may have been lucky once again with my call. So will CCJ do a new high above 56.24 or do a back test of 45 - which one will happen first? I don't know. U sector is very bullish, Spot price stable. Sentiment good. So the rise can still happen. Only problem with a continuous rise is that if consolidation doesn't happen, when it comes back, it drops big. Its been rising for a month, most stocks have gained average 50% (some more, some less). I have taken some off the table. For 2 reasons. First i feel a consolidation/back test may happen, not sure but odds are even. Secondly Li sector started coming back. U sector had risen. So I thought, if Li sector does well, it may do better. There are lots of ifs, no guarantee. I will buy back U stocks I sold, I am not sure about the timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.