EFE 0.00% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

Piast and Sweetsound, thanks for the info with sources. Clearly,...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Piast and Sweetsound, thanks for the info with sources. Clearly, according to those documents, something is in the works regarding partnerships for handling and storage of ore, any necessary mods needed to the logging port/s (one is used for woodchips, the other for logs), the proper arrangements with the port authority, and the completion of all regulatory approvals for both project and port. As far as how long it takes to get all this done ... well it has been a while now AND the price of iron began to crash, if my memory serves me right, before the pandemic hit and then there was the actual pandemic where iron was at real lows and only more recently has it clawed back some ground, so it appears more patience is required. Furthermore, the hearsay of last year of management turning up to the port to scope out what needs to be done is, if true, a sign of intent IMO. It appears to me to be a case of getting all the pieces of this to line up in the right order at the right time to make it happen. As the docs above state, assessments have been undertaken, but as other docs show, others also need to be completed. GLTAH, this is my opinion only, not investment advice, DYOR. Here is a link to the port:

https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/port-of-eden/port-services-facilities/berths-facilities/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8883598 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4090132 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.