WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

HaHa Spid2.0. I’m not singling anyone out, I just won’t stand...

1. 2,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    HaHa Spid2.0. I’m not singling anyone out, I just won’t stand for BS commentary. Surely that’s not too much to ask regardless of who it is. Take your comment just then about close to 50% fines. That’s a BS comment and you know it. At least have the decency to use it in the context it was delivered instead of slithering in your own interpretation. I left you to your own devices yesterday and look what’s happened. You managed to twist and manipulate almost every single piece of information that came from the Quarterly. Just as you have done with Lindi Jumbo’s current purity levels. You are using information from June when purity was at an incredible level considering zero focus had been put on improving purity levels at that point. June’s main focus was on throughput and not untill July, where no information fron this month was included in the Quarterly, where the ficus on commissioning moved away from throughput to purity and recovery. This commissioning strategy is well documented, not by you and your manipulative ways but by WKT official channels. Now that that’s out if the way we can focus on all the misinformation you provide yesterday one post at a time if you like. To address them all in one post would take way too long. HaHa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $22.59K 215.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 697549 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 105110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.