WKT 4.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-105

1. 16,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6935
    Hi Sparecash, This is what I love about the pump crew, Your focus is purely on me rather than management.

I will break the above down into a simpler way for you to understand,

WKT claimed "commissioning priorities were on throughput & purity"

Throughput was the priority yet they only achieved under 5% of the nameplate production, This is a complete failure.

Purity - WKT started with Purities of 92% and some runs of up to 95%, yet they provided an update stating their purity in the range of 90-95%. This is a complete failure.

BTW, you are twisting my words, I was expressing what the meaning of minority means, It only has to be 0.001% less than 50% to be in the minority, One has to wonder why WKT wasn't more specific in their ASX announcement or why they didn't detail the percentage of jumbos they were producing,

When you consider you only have to reduce processing to increase the flake size, WKT could have achieved the large flakes by dropping the purity.
    GPX had to do this when their bulk sample was a complete failure. The jumbo flakes only achieved 80% purity.

Would you like a hand in writing a letter to WKT management for more clarity on the plant's production?
    Although I cannot see WKT stepping forward with the transparent information, it might cause a rush for the door.

As I keep saying, if the plant was performing as well as the unicorn believers are claiming, WKT would be pumping out the news. Instead, the ASX announcement contained vague statements on the plant's production and hype-based statements about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $79.54K 821.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 66614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.