WKT 4.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sirrobbo As I told you on SGR, I like high risk investments...

1. 16,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6935
    Hi Sirrobbo

As I told you on SGR, I like high risk investments that have fallen out of love with investors, some time these investments are fantastic investment where I have been greatly rewarded, other times you have issues like a ship washing ashore during a weather event and it just happens to land right outside of the mines water supply and beach mining operation.

The one thing I have learnt with investing, never invest more that you can are willing to lose. Or you become emotionally attached, this impacts your judgement.

We are seeing daily how over invested many of the WKT investors are, its a combination or being over invested emotionally and financially, they are becoming irrational and would prefer to attack the poster rather that debate the stock.

I can understand its a harsh reality seeing an investment that you thought would be worth 75 cents for this stage of development, sitting at 10.5 cents.

there are major issues at Lindi, WKT has used all the US$20mil in funding and are drawing down on their life line back up funding, they are yet to inject the US $2mil gemcorp required or resolve the purity and flake size issues.

going by the interest in the shares, there is very little interest, its going to be difficult to raise the US$2mil WKT needs to inject into the company without a significant discount, I have asked numerous times how WKT will inject these funds, I cannot come up with any alternative apart from equity.

BTW, You need stop looking at possible future scenario, the lindi jumbo mine might never make it past commissioning. It appears we have another unprofitable graphite mine that produces -300 flakes and has low purity.

As i have said for years SYR 2.0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $79.54K 821.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 66614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.