AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

This is from the report."From this more recent work Mantle has...

1. 3,091 Posts.
    This is from the report.

"From this more recent work Mantle has highlighted three basin margin embayments on EL 26018. The larger target on the southern half of the tenement has an anticline wall of basement rocks towards the steeper section of the basin near the blue Alexandria arrow. This is considered a priority target for accumulation."

They have not drilled, they have done a field study and have some historical drilling data. I did a quick summary before.

"I have had a look at the actually drilling report from IMC showing drill hole locations, in summary, it confirms that the tenements are largely unexplored, the drilling was shallow mostly 30-60m in depth. Most P2O5 was found to start around the 50m mark.

EL26018 showed the most promise with drills in the NE and SE corners returning 10%+, which is on the border between EL26018 and EL26019, however the centre of either tenement has not been drilled. This may be because it was a scout drilling program that was restricted by existing access at the time.

Only 4 holes drilled in EL26020 in the NE corner turned up nothing, probably because they didn't go deep enough only 35m maximum. Probably is something here a bit deeper.

Plenty of exploring to do before we see the full picture here otherwise the MC would be the same MAK already. Having said that all indicators point to some sort of resource,we just don't know how big or what quality, that is why MNM is developing a systematic study and drilling program for the area."

As to the 2 weeks comment, one day it will be 2 weeks :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.