XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

yes fair enoughi got this from kevin lynn last weekcut and...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    yes fair enough
    i got this from kevin lynn last week
    cut and pasted
    it explains the problem
    maybe a q

Been a very busy period.Unfortunately prior to John and my arrival at the company, the haste with which operations were set up in Argentina necessitated the use of third parties to meet our commitments and source documents weren’t always maintained to the company's standards.This has since been address with incorporation of our own companies in Argentina, appointed Matthew Beem (Finance Latin America) and our own admin and accountant.Our auditors understandable not being able to sight all source documents requested at the time of the audit and qualified our accounts which led to suspension. We have been working with our auditors to get source documents requested and have accounts unqualified and restated.The company has not stopped operations and will release updates at around time of trading again.We are progressing, activities over the last quarter will be released next week. And further updates on trading again.I will keep you updated.RegardsKevin LynnM: +61 411 403 585E: [email protected] W:www.xantippe.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.