MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Summary for Per... MEO in its...

1. 59 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Summary for Per... MEO in its Quarterly Activities Statement released yesterday stated that HS-1 had reached its primary objective (the Elang/Plover reservoir) and was being cored (as Dr Daz pointed out to me). That the main objective had been reached was additional information to the HS-1 drilling report released on Monday that merely mentioned that "reservoir quality sands" had been penetrated with no mention of the formation.

Importantly MEO's statement that the Elang/Plover had been reached came with no qualification. I take from this that the formation pick has been verified with palynology as there are other non-reservoir "tight" sands present at the base of the Flamingo sequence (I have seen them called the Frigate sands) which could be confused with the Elang/Plover. Lithology samples and even logs are not always definitive.

This is very good news because it means that the Elang/Plover reservoir probably came in at 4059m which means that there could be at least 206m of reservoir to the gas water contact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.