AS1 10.5% 1.7¢ asara resources limited

Yes quite possibly, I have read about genetically modified...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Yes quite possibly, I have read about genetically modified oysters previously and personally wouldn’t want to eat one when you can buy organic buy and sustainable oysters.

I do like what Australia Oyster Coast has done with their branding but not to sure about the productivity of their leases. They obviously make it work but no doubt the margins would be quite thin and at a guess not as good as pacific oyster farms margins purely because they have to look after them for twice as long before they are ready for sale.

Pacific and Sydney Rocks a two completely different oysters taste wise and both have huge markets so I wouldn’t mind AS1 entering that market one day but there is more than enough for them to do in the pacific oyster industry to keep them busy for many, many years to come.

A hybrid business model though made up of Pacific and Sydney Rocks would go a long way to de-risking the business model allowing exposure to both species and market demand. I’d imagine there would be a number of cost saving advantages in such a hybrid business model also that would be found.

Who knows but If AS1 continue to kick goals and increase production the market will catch on soon enough to the massive potential that lays in front of them in the Pacific Oyster market.
    Last edited by LV50: 13/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $12.36K 713.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10098 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 468451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.