CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    According to June Quarterly,

A deep diamond drill hole has been planned by Sandfire for early in the next reporting period to test a late time anomalous response identified in MLEM survey in June quarter over the Homestead-Vulcan West trend. (refer figure 4)
    One diamond drill hole has also been planned for the September quarter to test late time anomalous response identified in MLEM surveying at Ruby Well prospect area.

Not like previous(or initial) Homestead EM plate which is located in nearby Doolgunna Homestead almost close to boundary line between ENT and SFR, this time figure 4 shows very huge Homestead EM plate with far inside of our tenement. Not sure what it means that, if this Quarterly announcement is correct and precise, initial Homestead EM conductor has grown into like this huge conductor body or it is 2nd conductor as of multiple lenses(cluster) like Degrussa for instance, form my understanding.

About Ruby Well, its information or data has not been disclosed much as it is mainly explored by SFR.
    So not sure what is going on.

The reason that I re-summoned this June Quarterly is that my feeling for company's confidence for raising relatively huge sum of money was based Mandilla prospect but Doolgunna's Homestead-Vulcan West VMS exhalite package and Ruby Well prospects...... just my thought.

By the way, for early in the reporting period means early in October?

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.