VSR 7.14% 1.5¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

I think the quarterly isn't great.  The projections looking...

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17678
    I think the quarterly isn't great.  The projections looking forward simply suggest that for the next quarter the new well we simply maintain revenue at current levels (meaning depletion in other wells hence why the Nov and Dec figures IMO are below market expectations as the main composition of the Dec quarter is really the October figures). The real risk too me now is around the loan as was expecting stronger revenue this quarter (compared to the last) and payback of principal this upcoming quarter (and some payback of principal last quarter). 

I will sit on the fence now and re-evalaute but going back to this post of mine, this quarterly has been a deterioration of my previous views around FA here IMO - Post #: 37081335.  IMO

Hope I am wrong, but will watch and see what goes on here before deciding whether to reinvest or not.  Would have held, rather than sell, if the quarterly was ok but this quarterly especially the inferred Nov and Dec outcomes (and the projections for the next quarter) are a bit of a let down IMO. Sold at slightly above break even btw so held on to see what was in the quarterly (and obviously the disappointing quarterly IMO removed all existing paper profits when I sold which is fine by me because that is the risks you take in seeking to be a long term holder on any stock but such is life).

Hope I am wrong and you all do well.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.284M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $10.19K 708.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6333220 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 941894 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.