AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Did you see supernight post?Ballpark tonnage for AP11 is 288 x...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Did you see supernight post?

Ballpark tonnage for AP11 is 288 x 30 width x maybe 900m strike = ~20mt

(The downdip length x width x strike x 2.7 = tonnage)

AP11 : 288m ( ore length from hole 202.203.204 intersection to surface ) x 53m thickness x 1000m long x 2.7 t/m3 = 41 MT

AP09 : 593m ( ore length from hole 202.203.204 intersection to surface ) x 32m thickness x 1000m long x 2.7 t/m3 = 51 MT

Total 92mt

other AP 1-12 = another 100mt ? can not think about that. Exited.

Truly this is flabbergasting you guys are talking abouts only 2 pegmatites getting close to 200mt or lets say 150mt due to the 70percent of the true width rule.

Shall i remind everyone how many pegmatites we have here [+700. 13 being the high priority targets with high grade spoduemens outcropping all over the places]? Boy oh boys this is incredible potentials here. There is no one end game guaranteed but the potentials is real and that is why SQM came knocking on the doors and gave us 20 million bucks before any drill holes

Many thoughts SQM were stupid for throwing money at this before any drilling taking place. Investing 20 million dollars for only 20 percent only based on rockchips data

But now the real story is starting to unfold and SQM were the smart ones and they came in quick and made sure to invest before any drill holes because if they waited for the drill holes they would have paid 5 times more at the very least

In any cases we are all winners here if this is a success so i am happy with the RvR thus to date.

The only risks left is the grades as mr Josh mention but let me remind you we already got the real downhole assay from 300meters at 1.5 to 1.8% lithiums.There is high grades outcropping on the surface and we already interecepted high grades at the depth. No one end game is guaranteed but this is really good signs.
    The other questions remains does the mineralization continues consistent to the surface? If yes we have the mammoth resource potentials here. If no we still have big resource potentials. Its a win win with limited downside risks IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.