AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Rubbish. WR1 mineralisation has finished that is why they bought...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Rubbish. WR1 mineralisation has finished that is why they bought the new project for $70K Ha Ha

Cancet 3mt was written off
    Adina is capped at 30mt the experts already mapped the pegmatites out

It is that simples mates. They had some good early results but the party is over now.

Now to top it all offs you cant even do anything with this deposit that is canada and you can check AKE 10 years to get the mining license with too many restrictions mates. It is a pipe dreams and the punters leaving the building because they know it

Tell me one global giants that is interested in any canadian lithium projects? Zero. Zilch. Nadas.

Albermarle in WA
    SQM in WA
    MIN in WA
    Tianqi in WA

None of the global giants interested in canada because its just not feasible mates you even need a helicopter to drill each hole its too expensive too many regulations too long time for approval. You better pack up the shops mate.

Albermarle takeover LTR
    IGO takeover ESS
    MIN GL1
    SQM AZS and Mt hollands

No interest for WR1. Now SQM losing the Chile deposit only Australia is safe. The premium mining jurisdiction in the worlds.

It is the very reasons LTR worth 7 Billions and PMT only 1.5 Billions.

Its just not the same buddie i am sorry to tell you

AZS primed for SQM takeover. Genuine over 100mt potentials this scale and size of pegmatite swarms is scarce.

WR1 no MRE Ha Ha i wonder why pal i wonder why no plans for MRE. Because if they done the MRE the punters will be SHOCKED and run for the exits. It was over hyped thats for sure.

GL1 had small widths and no intercepts over 24m but they have more tonnage than WR1. You guys have no clue mates no clue how this works at all

In any cases we already have 50m intercepts here at AZS and the quarterly is the game changer just check suge knite post about the intercepts it is fully mineralized it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.