AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Not worried about the lithium in those holes at all, completely...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Not worried about the lithium in those holes at all, completely separate issue. They weren't targeting lithium, wouldn't expect there to be lithium in those holes anyway.

But It says it was targeting 3 of the "high priority nickel targets" at VC 30,31,32. And then goes on to only mention the lithium in one of the holes.

I now worry there is 0 nickel at those 3 nickel sites. Thats very bad news on the nickel front.

However tThe accidental lithium in one of the holes is actually great, as someone else pointed out on the other threads if you follow the 30 degree dip beack from that hole it lines up with one of the pegmatites AP-10, 11 or 12. Which surface sampled at a high grade, and has been intersected with "abundant visbile spodumene" in the middle and then has 1.5% - 1.8% at depth.

If anything that proves to me or very strongly implies the pegmatite continues from surface to a very large depth with a very high lithium grade. and considering there was 30m intersections I'm very pleased with the lithium part of that highlight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.