AZY 4.35% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Would a separate JV for the Minyari Dome with NCM ever be an...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Would a separate JV for the Minyari Dome with NCM ever be an option? Or is that a crazy non starter, smack your head against the wall comment altogether ?

I know Mr Powers take on it, “we can do this ourselves”, and with Minyari it looks like Antipa kept the best for themselves. It’s good grade, it starts at surface, it’s 100% owned. What’s not to like.

2021 has just got me thinking a little. For every significant hit the company seemed to drill, we’d have an equal question mark facing us. It’s kind of created more questions than answers which will take ALOT more drilling to find out.
    -Minyari East
    -Minyari West
    -Minyari at depth
    -Sundown
    - GP01
    -WACA east

can all add to the story here. And at this stage you’d think the company would be crazy giving up a chunk/percentage of what they have to somebody else. But if it was NCM, they could come in and drill another 50-100Km, complete feasibility studies, provide the knowledge for an initial open pit mining. The haulage equipment. The processing facilities.

I have no doubts in my mind that Antipa could secure the equity, and we have a solid register of support that would happily contribute. But what would it take to get to that kind of stage. Another 1B shares, 2B shares ? Do they target desktop studies in 2022 focusing purely on an open pit operation and get the ball rolling, secure a loan And target a fast return ? Who knows

the likelihood in time will be more capital raises (which a lot of companies have to do, not just azy), I just believe when you have ground this good, we can attract the right partnerships, partnerships with high incentives such as Newcrest.
    -Our largest shareholder
    -Ore for Telfer

End of the day, its all about extracting the most value from Minyari as possible, in the most economic and beneficial way to shareholders. il enjoy the journey regardless of the route. Apologises for going off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $18.62K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58771 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7305314 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 319799
Last updated 15.04pm 02/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.