CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

The best bit for me is the answer to question one in section...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    The best bit for me is the answer to question one in section 8.6.

It says basically that due to high inventories and lower costs we expect the cash position to increase.

My takeaway is that they expect to be in profit in the next quarterly which will be huge if that is the case.

They do mention in one of the other questions about going after up to $13million worth of the convertible notes but still the answer to question one doesn’t say they expect the cash position to increase because of this funding but off the companies own back.

Like everyone I’m down a very large amount but quietly confident that it will all work out in the long run and therefor still buying from time to time. There is not a great deal for sale on the sell side and would only take one decent investment to gobble most of those up.

Interesting that nothing has been mentioned regarding Chemist Warehouse but looks like the US is there main focus now. Ready to drink cans could be massive for us and have a decent margin.

The company is definitely worth more than the MC so the way I see it the worst that could happen is that we get bought out by a bigger fish. Let hope that doesn’t happen, for a while anyway. As much as I would love to be in profit by the next quarter introducing a new product like the ready to drink cans will not be cheap so hoping for profits in the December quarter.

These situations we find ourselves in can always be a bit scary but there could be opportunities to gain many multiples from here. Let’s hope so anyway.

It will be interesting to see the findings of the study into anxiety (flood victims). I have mentioned this before but have first hand knowledge of the Kava tablets stopping anxiety induced seizures in a teenager.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.24K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11945642 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 163627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.