CCO 6.67% 0.7¢ the calmer co international limited

Mate I think we will be pleasantly surprised with the future of...

1. 5,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Mate I think we will be pleasantly surprised with the future of CCO.

Forget the growth that is happening, forget the pain over the past 2-3 years when we almost did lose everything, and lets look at some of the people.

Anthony Noble has saved this company. He risked alot to his own personal reputation when he took FIJ over and only now his hard work and dedication to the business starting to pay off. He is a great leader, a work horse. If he was going to quit, he would have done it a year ago. He is committed, which teaches us something about who he is. He has fundamentally changed the supply chain to support growth. This was tedious based on trial and error, of which he copped alot of criticism. Noble continues to prove his worth, which is becoming quite clear that it is alot. A few wrinkles left to iron out but he is driving this business to clockwork in terms of its operations.

Zane Yoshida, is very passionate about this Company. He loves Fiji, he loves Australia and he loves Kava. Bringing Kava to the world not only realises one of his dreams, but at the same time it has huge benefit to working families working in Fiji. You only have to read about his success in the US over the past month. Already having visited scores of kava bars with over a hundred to go. Forming up that US and South Pacific bond that did not exist previously in US kava bars. His passion is contagious with his clients and as a result he is a sales machine because people love him.

James Dack, yes he is successful, yes he is a natural leader but what shines through about this bloke is his moral compass. This guys attitude and drive and genuine care and belief about people and what he does is set on true north. I recently listened to a podcast with Hayden Knowles with James Dack. It is evident that with James Dack there are no games, he is not Chairman to rip off shareholders. He is Chairman because he believes in Kava and the business, and why not... alcohol ruins lives, kava is a healthy alternative that brings people together. His appointment only validates the personalities of Noble and Yoshida.

You put these three guys together in a room and anything is possible. just like what we are seeing now.

Last edited by Leapzig: 28/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $180 25.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5049165 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6413227 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.