SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Its you who gets personal when someone raises a positive point...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Its you who gets personal when someone raises a positive point on stonehorse energy.
    Now we have a change of creditdumbness from a vindictive troll to more reasonable person now that who appears unhappy about the hiring of of ms manning have been noted and raised.
    Looks like credit dumbness has spotted the trap, and backing down..
    Truth is their is no trap , we are genuinely interested why you are objecting to the Hiring of Ms Manning ,but raised non when David deloub hired two consultants near enough the same time.
    Paid consultants are paid 2 to 4 times more than permanent employees.
    So why Do you object to the hiring ms Manning , calling it a blitze, when David spent several times more hiring the two men at which time CReditdumness raised no objection..
    I am genuinely interested in your reasoning for your objection, and i am not reading any misogynist tendencies by you objecting to the hiring of a MS manning whilst not objecting to hiring of a Mr Mike McFadyen and Mr Bill Matheson simultaneously who are probably paid several times more.
    So with an open mind , lets hear the reason for your objection Credit dubmbness. ,which for once might be a credible reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $447 49.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4479449 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 224079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.