SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

Apologies for the delay. Now, you've said you're from India I...

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Apologies for the delay. Now, you've said you're from India I believe so hence English is not a native language there. It may be an official language but very few speak it at a native level. Anyway, that's not the point. I don't care what level your English is. My spelling mistakes are mainly due to me using my phone and obviously not having very good auto correct. Your latest tirade started when you didn't understand what blitz meant and you jumped in attack mode. Anyway, that's also besides the point. Don't start saying I'm racist as I haven't said anything as such. You refer to our first nations people in a very insensitive manner and many would call that racist but you don't seem to even care. Not everyone is as privileged as you. Now Value you keep digging deeper and I'm not sure whether you've succeeded in whatever it is you wanted to achieve but remember, not one of your fluff threads will be safe from critisism no matter how hard you try and shut it down and like I said in your latest, everyone will know what you're capable of if you don't agree with what is said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2948219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.