SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

You're the one that alluded that you were from india. This was a...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    You're the one that alluded that you were from india. This was a conversation you had with Xtreme. I don't care where you're from as its not relevant. You're actually the one that seems to obsessed with saying I'm from India.

And Value, once again, you're going on to another thread of a stock you have no interest in. All watchers of this forum can see it here. You were just accusing Xtreme of doing this. This is the erratic behavior I refer to and why I'll continue to give a disclaimer on your threads. This is really troubling behaviour and given you really only post on SHE, I don't think it's a good refection as many see you as the police of the SHE forum. I for one am a little torn that I share an investment t in SHE with someone such as you.

"Ignore Credit dumbness and xtremlevin, they are the same person whose sole job description is to discredit any positive fundamentals analysis of certain ASX Stocks and to discredit any positive announcements.Credit dumbness boss employs the same people from Indian Telephone call centers (those that make nuisance calls to Australian consumers ) to get them to post on forums such as hot copper, Twitter/X to discredit any positive analysis or published positive announcements from nano caps.This is so his pay master can buy into the stock at even more undervalued prices.And here is attacking other investors clearly very confused.His work hours are 9 to 6 indian time.Their is definitive proof of this, but posting of that gets removed..If you carry on to pollute this channel i will share this post with other channels that you have polluted along with evidence."
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 16/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2948219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.