SHE 12.5% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-208

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Hi Credit dumbness oops Extremelvin, who share multiple profiles ,
    If credit dumbness loses credibility then they switch the xtremelvin profile to start out reasonable then more diatribes ...because they have nothing that can be substantiated against stonehorse energy because stonehorse fundamentals and strategy speaks for itself..
    Wow 5 post in the last hour and a half, all of them attack bullish holders personal who have a positive sentiment, none of them attacking the fundamentals.
    I would recommend any one to read up on downrampers and the tactics they use and you will recognize them.
    They are unable to offer any substantiated attacks of the company targeted and have zero clue about it.
    Any way i don't care as i don't bother reading them or taking them seriously, carry on credit dumbness trolling me, i get a lot of other posters recognize you for down ramping their company and complain about you polluting the channels of communication offering zero substance.
    I am truly sorry credit dumbness that all your ALLEGED investments have turned out disastrous with you losing around 80% of your investment to 100% due to delisting.
    That must be a bitter pill to swallow !
    But attacking others who point out fundamentals to you must hurt a lot because you know deep down that had you researched the fundamentals of your past fundamentals and the company you would have made money.
    So i can forgive your bitterness and your personal attacks on those who profit form the share market because they think and do their home work.
    Only losers attack those successful, others aim to become successful, ..Its a mindset.

So chin up again, no one apart from your other profiles give you much weight as you dont offer any insights at all.
    zero, nill, null.
    On the plus side you still have your physical health to spend the day attacking bullish holders.
    I laugh at people like you because i know the result a few years down the line and im near enough always right from a historical perspective.

Last edited by Value4983843: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $22 3.164K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4878749 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1443574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.