SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Creditdumness or xtremelvin or one of your other profiles..We...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Hi Creditdumness or xtremelvin or one of your other profiles..

We should have expected spamming from this as we are getting close to the spillover vote.

I always find it amusing when a poster that is trying to swamp positive sentiment cannot back their statements with facts, data, figures or forward looking statements and instead resorts to numerous online profiles to attack people who hold a different view.
    This channel is now the 9th victim of of these paid people who i believe hold zero share and this attack by Creditdumness has been going on for weeks .
    And as the spill over vote gets closer, Creditdumness numerous profiles start to swamp and pollute those channels to muddy the waters
    of any rational informed discussion which those holders came here for.
    He will not stop until genuine holders have left the channel and then continue with his personal vendetta against david deloub.
    These people hold a grudge against a CEO who they lost money with, then hold a grudge with any that are positive about the CEO , even if you ignore months of their defamation they continue. why !!
    Well i am looking to go on few holidays, buy a few more house, and make 100 to 1000's of percent return from under priced companies.
    The long term trajectory of SHE is pretty clear despite its short term results
    Very conservative forward looking views show SHE is well on its way to growing its revenue value. .
    So congratulations David Deloub and keep up the good work.
    To other holders, best to ignore Creditdumness numerous profiles spamming and don't stop posting positive sentiment out of fear of credulousness dum attacks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $447 49.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4479449 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 224079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.